Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Personality Set for Life Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Personality Set for Life Voting17Personality Set for Life Voting19Personality Set for Life Voting18 
Lynn
Personality Set for Life Voting17Personality Set for Life Voting19Personality Set for Life Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
Lynn
amit_plawat
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Personality Set for Life

4 posters

Go down

Personality Set for Life Empty Personality Set for Life

Post  Helen Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Today I read very interesting article on-line "Personality Set for Life By 1st Grade, Study Suggest" (see link below)

Basically in this article author suggests that personality traits observed in children can predict their behavior in adulthood. It was very interesting to note that certain qualities and characteristics that we have as children actually do not change, but develop or I should say transform into other qualities.

This article made me think of fingerprints, dermatology, palm shape, finger length and shape, shape of nails and possibly main palm lines. As we know these are the elements in our palms that do not change and give enough information about our character and personality. I think there is direct relation between this article and palmistry. What do you think?

http://www.livescience.com/culture/children-personality-adults-100804.html
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Personality Set for Life Empty Re: Personality Set for Life

Post  Den Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 am

Grazed over the article. I think you made an intersting observation and seems to fit traits that do tend to remain static over the course of one's life. I am trying to pay more attention to things like hand shape...etc. That one professional from England on the other site...cannot remember his name...intergrated a lot of hand shape into his readings. Enjoyed reading that stuff.

Maybe someone can help me remember his name. Personality Set for Life Icon_elephant (found a use for the elephant...lol)
Den
Den

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Den wrote: That one professional from England on the other site...cannot remember his name...intergrated a lot of hand shape into his readings. Enjoyed reading that stuff.

Maybe someone can help me remember his name. Personality Set for Life Icon_elephant (found a use for the elephant...lol)

was it Christopher Anton? He used to do a lot of readings on Sue's forum, much of his approach based on Cheiro's work.

well done Den on finding a use for the elephant. There are some funny emoticons here, nice to see so many in first section have hands Personality Set for Life 803379

PS (edit) sorry Helen I didn't get time to read your link yet ;-)
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Den Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Personality Set for Life 177963 Thanks Lynn...Christopher Anton. He liked spatulate hands if I remember right.
Den
Den

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Den wrote:
Thanks Lynn...Christopher Anton. He liked spatulate hands if I remember right.

Hi Den,
I do remember him Smile His readings indeed were based on palm shape and finger shape. From my limited experience I realized that hand shapes, finger shapes, finger length and finger prints do provide major classification of our personality. It is fascinating to observe similarities between same types.
Now I wonder what is a connection between the genetics and hand futures?????? Is it because of intensive mix of cultures and social layer we can observe more mixed hand types now?

Hi Lynn,
Thanks for your interest in my post Smile
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Den Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Always a good question I think. A couple of my children share similar traits with me. My little boy has same weird headline, and he likes similar things as his Dad. Will have to see how it plays out when he is much older.
Den
Den

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 pm

I would like to chip in here,

But the correct age for personality and behavioral reinforcement is actually 12-14 years old. Few years ago there was research done by the National Research Council in South Africa, which confirmed the age.

In terms of hand analysis, especially Elemental Chirology and Psychodiagnostic Chirology, not only does it indicate our state of our being emotionally, mentally, physically, and metaphysically, but more importantly personality types. Various features in our hands, such as mounts, the lines on our hands, colour of our hands, finger bendings which do indicate our personality types do change, some not immediately but slowly over many years, if those change then the qualities associated with the changes then indicate the new personality types.

Just in hand analysis, our personality arche types (hand shape) do not change, but our minor features that indicate our personality types do change. I spoke with one of my university professors, of clinical psychology, told me that our personality arche types do not change, but our minor personality types and styles change consistently over many years.
Ron
Ron

http://www.ron-alain.co.za

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down