Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Voting17Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Voting19Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Voting18 
Lynn
Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Voting17Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Voting19Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
amit_plawat
Lynn
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum

+2
Sue Miller
sureshraj
6 posters

Go down

Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Empty Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum

Post  sureshraj Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 am

Copied over from my another post.....

Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum. so that I can communicate better with this forum.

The title in this forum suggests that psychic\predictive palmistry are forbidden

"

Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover 'the language of your hands' via palm reading & palmistry!

Modern Hand Reading eg. includes: Elemental Chirology, Life Purpose Hand Analysis, PsychoDiagnostic Chirology, Vedic Palmistry & (scientific) Multi-Perspective Palm Reading! | -
No psychic palm reading, no predictive palmistry.
"

but when I go through the palm reading methods here, almost all of them including westerns do predictions since the questioners often make questions related to prediction. so please tell me that I can give prediction based on my studies in palmistry or restricted!

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Empty Re: Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum

Post  Sue Miller Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Most of us are interested in other aspects of palmistry than prediction, so it's not a prediction site, there are plenty of those around elsewhere, the constant dilemma is that people do ask for predictions and some of us try to provide some sort of answer. The decisions we make do affect the way our lives can turn out.
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum Empty Re: Moderators - plz be little more specific in regard to the purpose of this forum

Post  sureshraj Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Thanks! 

But, majority in the forum seems to ask/ read predictive palmistry..
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/f10-iib-ask-one-or-more-specified-questions-about-your-hands
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/f11-iic-ask-for-a-general-hand-reading

In these section almost all peoples/ general public ask question related to prediction and most of the experts have been predicticting the future too.

This was the reason behind my doubts.. scratch

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sue Miller Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:20 pm

heheh yes it is puzzling, we all do what we feel we are good at just to help people out , but it seems to me that after 40 years of reading palms and learning about palmistry that the more I know the less I feel I know, the subject is so vast, complex and can be contradictory! People expect predictions from palmistry but in my experience timelines are quite variable on different peoples hands so it is impossible to be precise, that is why I prefer not to do it,
Sue
Sue Miller
Sue Miller

http://www.suemillerpalmistry.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sureshraj Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 am

Sue Miller wrote:Most of us are interested in other aspects of palmistry than prediction, so it's not a prediction site, there are plenty of those around elsewhere, the constant dilemma is that people do ask for predictions and some of us try to provide some sort of answer. The decisions we make do affect the way our lives can turn out.
Sue  
wave 
Thanks!  again.. Prediction is not only include timing of the event, but also detailing about family details and past events. some palmists could do this with quite successful even make us surprise. For example, lynn and greatpalmist have predicted the details about the member's mother through hand reading.
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2724p15-when-will-i-get-married#29293
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2246-weird-palm-lines-sydney-line-reading-please#29287

However, if they mention the indicating line for such prediction, it will be a great learning.. :=D>: 

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 am

Hello sureshraj,

First of all, thank you for your request for clarification! Thumbs up! 

The words 'no psychic palm reading, no predictive palmistry' implicate only that we don't want to encourage people to ask questions related to matters that are doubtfull/speculative by nature (for example: 'fortune telling' can be recognized & classified as an occult practice of divination).

However, despite this position, such readings are not explicitly prohibited at this forum because we also do believe in the freedom of (constructive) speech & expression - as long as the input does not violate the needs & interests of those who have asked for feedback about their hands, etc.

I hope this answers your question?

wave 
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sureshraj Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Hello sureshraj,

First of all, thank you for your request for clarification! Thumbs up! 

no psychic palm reading, no predictive palmistry' implicate only that we don't want to encourage people to ask questions related to matters that are doubtfull/speculative by nature (for example: 'fortune telling' can be recognized & classified as an occult practice of divination).

However, despite this position, such readings are not explicitly prohibited at this forum because we also do believe in the freedom of (constructive) speech & expression - as long as the input does not violate the needs & interests of those who have asked for feedback about their hands, etc.

I hope this answers your question?

wave 
Thanks! for the detailed answer. but almost all are asking the future prediction if i am right. can you explain me "which method you use for reading hand and what does it include" Does it include "life lesson, life purpose, character reading, unspecified diagnosis\ generalized health issues? is there any specific steps you use? therefore, what are the steps to read a palm?? can you please explain it in detail? scratch

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:57 pm

sureshraj wrote:Thanks! for the detailed answer. but almost all are asking the future prediction if i am right. can you explain me "which method you use for reading hand and what does it include" Does it include "life lesson, life purpose, character reading, unspecified diagnosis\ generalized health issues? is there any specific steps you use? therefore, what are the steps to read a palm?? can you please explain it in detail? scratch
Hi sureshraj,

Nice to see that you can appreciate my answer.

Regarding your new question, I don't have a regular approach. Sometimes I do use some commonly used elements from certain specific hand reading systems, but usually I prefer to work with my own research based experiences + knowledge from the scientific literature.

Sorry, it is hard for me to describe my own approach by detail; but in my perception this forum serves for people to share their experiences with various hand reading systems.

wave 
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sureshraj Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Hi sureshraj,

Nice to see that you can appreciate my answer.

Regarding your new question, I don't have a regular approach. Sometimes I do use some commonly used elements from certain specific hand reading systems, but usually I prefer to work with my own research based experiences + knowledge from the scientific literature.

Sorry, it is hard for me to describe my own approach by detail; but in my perception this forum serves for people to share their experiences with various hand reading systems.[/color]

wave

Thumbs up! 

but it is surprising me that how a professional palmist is not using any specific method of reading palm!
I already requested one of the professional palmist of this forum to give me a paid reading.. but, so far i get no reply from her. So, can you please read my hand on her behalf? Ican make payment through visa card..

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 pm

sureshraj wrote: Prediction is not only include timing of the event, but also detailing about family details and past events. some palmists could do this with quite successful even make us surprise. For example, lynn and greatpalmist have predicted the details about the member's mother through hand reading.
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2246-weird-palm-lines-sydney-line-reading-please#29287

However, if they mention the indicating line for such prediction, it will be a great learning.. :=D>:
hi sureshraj,

In the post you refer to where I talked about the mother, this is not prediction. It was something that already happened in the past, which she was able to verify. Prediction is foretelling the future.

PS I did already mention the main indicating features, I have re-posted them on that thread
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2246-weird-palm-lines-sydney-line-reading-please
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  gopal Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Predicting the future or reading the past is not very different from one another. Both are equally speculative.

There are 3 kind of palm readers,

First, who have basic knowledge, wherein by shape of hand, fingers and mounts, whorls etc, tell the nature of the person. This is extremely basic and anyone with some reading in palmistry can tell this. Most of the readings in this forum are around this basic knowledge.

Second are intermediate readers, who have some more knowledge of lines , their geometry and basic meaning of the lines. This is again basic, but gives some clue of , how things would move either in the past or future.

Then there are those with super powers, who see the lines and get a reflex action out of the lines, shape , geometry and their experience, which put things in the right perspective and they see the past and they see the future. Such powers are extremely limited and only few have such powers. However, they are then wrongly termed psychic readers. A psychic reader does not need hand lines to predict the past or future. Every hand reader has some psyche working . Even if he or she tells the past, it has a psyche .

After browsing this forum for the last few days, I found only one such person in this forum, who could be called a man of distinction and class apart from all the palmist. And this person is
Seawaves. Unfortunately, I don't see any post for the last few months.

But each of his reading has a very profound effect, precise, to the point, and does not fool around with minced words. Also, his writing style is unique , fun and impressive.

Also, in my learning phase, I am puzzled, when a short head line gets described as fate line and then gets confirmed by another palmist. Fate line starts and ends where. Head line starts and ends where. Both have their origin and termination well formulated in palmistry. However, it does seem that interpretations can be made as per the choices. Each line has a relationship to fate. But then fate line has its own identity.

Anyway, I am still going through most of the post for last many months and have only covered the last 6 months.

gopal

Back to top Go down

Post  sureshraj Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Lynn wrote:
sureshraj wrote: Prediction is not only include timing of the event, but also detailing about family details and past events. some palmists could do this with quite successful even make us surprise. For example, lynn and greatpalmist have predicted the details about the member's mother through hand reading.

However, if they mention the indicating line for such prediction, it will be a great learning.. applause
hi sureshraj,

In the post you refer to where I talked about the mother, this is not prediction. It was something that already happened in the past, which she was able to verify. Prediction is foretelling the future.

PS I did already mention the main indicating features, I have re-posted them on that thread
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t2246-weird-palm-lines-sydney-line-reading-please
wave 

Predicting future or telling the past, both are paranormal and cannot be obtained by scientific study. This is where palmistry over-dominates the unstable scientific statistics. we cannot rely upon statistics alone in hand reading. That is why palmistry comes under the category "divination", but not at all "scientific". According to science, All paranormal studies including palmistry is considered to be "Pseudo science". But I am still wondering the fruitless effort of some peoples who are struggling to make it science though the open truth is just the reverse.

sureshraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gopal Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 am

Very well said, Suresh.

It is a divine power, which I wrote as super power. The correct word is divine power.

If it was a scientific study, all one would need was to make a alogarithm and ask computers to read the hands of people. That is how ,the last category of palmist, as I listed qualify to be a class apart.

Having said that the divine power still does not assume that everything spoken by the person would be right, as that would qualify him to be God. Nature still maintains its mystery.

The purpose of the forum has to be definitely identify such palmist with divine powers. It is like a complex web of life circuit, wherein the paranormal sees the truth and other see the lines and interpret the lines.

gopal

Back to top Go down

Post  raven Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:21 pm

I think that calling Palm Reading a divine power is dangerous. There is intuition involved of course and all of us have it in varying amounts. We all are divine. But there IS a science to hand reading and if people in this forum would be disciplined and stay within the guidelines by explaining what they see and the specific characteristics of the lines i. e. starting and ending etc, then we can all learn from each other. I notice more and more predictive style readings and no explanations and as a student of hand reading I do not find this helpful .
raven
raven

http://www.aurumastrology.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:48 pm

raven wrote:I think that calling Palm Reading a divine power is dangerous. There is intuition involved of course and all of us have it in varying amounts. We all are divine. But there IS a science to hand reading and if people in this forum would be disciplined and stay within the guidelines by explaining what they see and the specific characteristics of the lines i. e. starting and ending etc, then we can all learn from each other. I notice more and more predictive style readings and no explanations and as a student of hand reading I do not find this helpful .

Well said Raven!

In response I would like to add that forum rule no.6 serves to ask hand readers to describe the actual hand signs that they have used in order to present a reading, see:

https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/t94-forum-rules-guidelines-the-modern-hand-reading-dos-don-ts

(In general, I recognize quality to come with specificity)

Thumb up
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down