Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Voting17Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Voting19Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Voting18 
Lynn
Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Voting17Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Voting19Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
Lynn
amit_plawat
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books!

3 posters

Go down

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Empty Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books!

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:56 am

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Palm-reading-books

In Multi-Perspective Palm Reading the following seven perspectives are used for a complete hand assessment:

1 - Palm Reading & the HAND SHAPE, including: hand index, palm shape;
2 - Palm Reading & the FINGERNAILS, including: color, morphology, structure;
3 - Palm Reading & FINGER MORPHOLOGY, including: length, 2D:4D ratio;
4 - Palm Reading & the MAJOR LINES, including: primary creases, secundary creases;
5 - Palm Reading & the DERMATOGLYPHICS, including: fingerprints, palmar glyphs;
6 - Palm Reading & SKIN QUALITY, including: colour, structure;
7 - Palm Reading & HAND MOTORICS, including: flexibility, flexion.

For each of these 7 perspective of the hand, I can recommend a few books - the updated overview of those titles is available here:
http://www.multiperspectivepalmreading.com/palm-reading-books.htm

PS. Only the most recent title in the list so far I have not studied yet... but the title sounds very, very promising - that I can not resist to share it already :
The Study of Palmar Dermatoglyphics and Cancer (246 pages)

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! No88181
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Empty BOOK: 'Fingerology - the complete guide to the fingers'

Post  Martijn (admin) Thu May 05, 2011 12:26 am

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! CoverImg

Just added another finger-book to the books section, titled:
FINGEROLOGY - The Complete Guide to the Fingers

(Including e.g. an overview of the most striking results that related to Prof. John Manning's concept: the 2D:4D digit ratio, other diagnostic finger-related markers, plus many fascinating facts about finders!)

More books that relate to Multi-Perspective Palm Reading are available at:
http://www.multiperspectivepalmreading.com/palm-reading-books.htm
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Empty Re: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books!

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 pm

(... I have just added 4 new titles to the list - counting 17 titles now)
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books! Empty Re: Multi-Perspective Palm Reading: the books!

Post  sv-b Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 pm

If you read a hand of a person from the general reading section by using this multi-perspective method, it would be nice to understand this method. . . I also would like to know that whether this method includes predictive type of palmistry or only reading stands at the ground of possibility /tendencies. . . If there are no predictive palmistry included in this method, then what are the things we can read through this . . let me list it out. . . 1. character reading 2. bio-palmistry. . . i could not add any thing further in this one. . . please add if i missed something also. Smile Thanks martijn, Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi Stalin,

At the following page I present a (growing) list of relatively common themes that are suitable for Multi-Perspective Palm Reading:
http://www.multiperspectivepalmreading.com/palm-reading-themes.htm

(For some of these themes I have not yet presented detailed guidelines)

PS. Regarding your question about 'predictive palmistry':

Multi-Perspective Palm Reading is focussed on the assessment of the most common psychobiological- & physical 'health' themes that are included in the list - all based on statistical evidence + detailed case studies!!

Therefore this new type of hand reading can be described as focussed on how some of the most common health problems manifest via the hand.

This implicates that Multi-Perspective Palm Reading does not include the 'timing' of any future events, nor the 'timing' of futural health problem.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

If there is no health problem being predicted by this method, what can be the use of reading hand. . . For example, how can you verify that whether that individual is currently experiencing health issues or yet to experience in future. . Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Stalin, this new type of hand reading is a technique focussed on the well-being of the person at the moment when you read his/her hands. And I think it is obvious that, when appropriate (if one recognizes the criteria described for one of the themes) the feedback of the person can simply provide the necessary verification regarding the possible.

Sorry Stalin, but your questions so far... hardly relate to what I have writen about Multi-Perspective Palm Reading.

(I think the nature of your questions illustrate that your thoughts are very much attached to the 'predictive' aspect of classic palmistry. I can only hope that you are aware yourself that during the past years you have been struggling with any type of Western hand reading system that is not focussed on making 'future predictions'.)

Anyway, if you have more specified questions - you are welcome to share them!
And I hope that my answers will become usefull for you.

wave
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 am

stalin.v wrote:If you read a hand of a person from the general reading section by using this multi-perspective method, it would be nice to understand this method. . . I also would like to know that whether this method includes predictive type of palmistry or only reading stands at the ground of possibility /tendencies. . . If there are no predictive palmistry included in this method, then what are the things we can read through this . . let me list it out. . . 1. character reading 2. bio-palmistry. . . i could not add any thing further in this one. . . please add if i missed something also. Smile Thanks martijn, Smile

stalin, if you read the links Martijn gave, you can begin to understand it, and you can see it is not about prediction. You can check the accuracy for yourself. For example, do you know anyone with type 2 diabetes? If you look at their hands and check their hand characteristics against the criteria outlined on the page checklist of requirements, I think you will find it accurate and I hope you find it interesting!
http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/diabetes-mellitus-simian-line-palm-reading.htm
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 am

Thanks for the recommendation Lynn ... you've described correctly how one can study how it works; and after one becomes familiar with the details one could start helping people to recognize the early signs of diabetes.

Regarding Lynn's example I would like to add:

About 3% of the world population has Diabetes - but many are not yet aware of having this medical problem, and it is also important to know that especially during the earliest phase of developing the disease adopting a healthy lifestyle is an important step to avoid more serious problems due to the disease, etc. Therefore an early 'hand diagnosis' can become a significantly helpfull experience for any person to deal with this disease.

But it will depend on the skills (+ experience) of the hand reader if he or she will be able to recognize the typical hand markers in the early phase.

PS. In the near future I will present more details about the hand markers that play a role in the 2 variants of diabetes (including clear guidelines for each variant).
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 am

Hello martijn and lynn, Smile

Have you diagnosed and confirmed any diabetic individuals by using this hand reading technique? I think, it is quite easy to get diabetic individuals , even from our members.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Yes stalin, don't worry... I have this experience and I been able to study the details in the hands of a few diabetics.
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
Yes stalin, don't worry... I have this experience and I been able to study the details in the hands of a few diabetics.

It will be good if you Can present your findings in the new topic. because, i usually dont believe anything without evidence and verifications! Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 pm

stalin.v wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:

It will be good if you Can present your findings in the new topic. because, i usually dont believe anything without evidence and verifications! Smile

Okay stalin... no problem!

I will soon start working on presenting an update for the diabetes section ... but please be aware: I already have included a few sources at the bottom of the article, see the link that was already mentioned by Lynn (the sources for the other 31 hand characteristics will follow with the next update):
http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/diabetes-mellitus-simian-line-palm-reading.htm
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Martijn (admin) wrote:
stalin.v wrote:
Martijn (admin) wrote:

Okay stalin... no problem!

I will soon start working on presenting an update for the diabetes section ... but please be aware: I already have included a few sources at the bottom of the article, see the link that was already mentioned by Lynn (the sources for the other 31 hand characteristics will follow with the next update):

Hello martijn, Smile

I aware of that martijn. But the thing is that if we see a single non-diabetic individual case which full filling the major and additional criteria , then this whole theory becomes wrong. This is the big weakness of this method and statistics.. This where the statistic methodology experience biggest failure . Thus, remain unscientific. you said that you have verified it in few cases. But i dont know how much sufficient this minor examples can prove the theory. . . Also, To make it as science, we need to know what are the relation between diabetic and these hand characteristics. Again it requires principle. Anyhow, principleless statistic theory attain utter failure in the all grounds of science. if at all we know by now, later verification on every example can demonstrate the gross faults of this method. . . However, Using this simple logic will help us to prevent from going off-track and wastage of time. Though i wait to know how obviously this theory become wrong with evidences , as this method lost the basic logic of science. Yet, wishing you good luck for your interest Smile

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down