Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Clarification on Luna patterns Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
amit_plawat
Clarification on Luna patterns Voting17Clarification on Luna patterns Voting19Clarification on Luna patterns Voting18 
Lynn
Clarification on Luna patterns Voting17Clarification on Luna patterns Voting19Clarification on Luna patterns Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
amit_plawat
Lynn
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Clarification on Luna patterns

3 posters

Go down

Clarification on Luna patterns Empty Clarification on Luna patterns

Post  zaobhand Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello forum members,

Would you consider this image as composite on Luna mount?
https://servimg.com/view/15792954/13

And this as whorl or some concentric loop of sensitivity on Luna mount?
https://servimg.com/view/15792954/14

Thanks!
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Clarification on Luna patterns Empty Re: Clarification on Luna patterns

Post  Nleimbigler Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Wow those are tough ones!

1.The first one I could be mistaken as 2 loops - one loop of sensitivity and one loop of mystery (as it's far down the palm) . However, it seems that the two loops are connected by their ridges forming an S, even though they are far apart.
So I would interpret it as a large, somewhat warped composite far down on luna. Which I would interpret as: the person's duality, confusion of how they feel resulting in ups & downs comes from deep within the subconscious. They doubt themselves, their intuitions and their feelings on a deep primal level. Causing a lot of turmoil.

2. the second one I would instincively see as a not fully formed whirl of isolation, because it is cut off on all sides (an isolated formation). It's not open like a loop of sensitivity, which is open and receptive/sensitive to others.
The closedness of this formation cuts off the subconscious and intuitive energy and pulls it within. Making an artistic, secretive, odd, but strong independant personality. Not connecting to others. Maybe not as extreme as a fully formed whirl.

What do you think?
Nleimbigler
Nleimbigler

http://www.palmistry.me

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks Natascha for your comments,

I didn't get to know the first subject very well. The 2nd subject agreed wholeheartedly with Fincham's description of whorl in mount luna.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Clarification on Luna patterns Lunapa11

This pattern is really interesting and unusual. It's almost two patterns combined. You can see there is a whorl pattern with two very clear triradii and a third triradius that is a part of many ridge endings.

These ridge endings, butting up against other ridges at a 90 degree angle, mixed with a ridge or two flowing through as well as a few looping are interesting. This particular formation can sometimes be seen when the ridges on the hypothenar are very horizontal and meet curving ridges that surround the thenar. Kiwihands has uploaded prints with that pattern in the past.

I think it would be some kind of vestige variation or what is called a 'comb' pattern. The comb pattern is more commonly seen in place of a loop between the little and ring fingers.

I would think the person would have some unique ways of thinking and processing information that isn't typical to the rest of us.

I would prefer not to use the word 'confused' for these composite or double loop patterns. Confusion can represent a sense of being lost and/or having a lack of understanding or comprehension. Whereas the idea of swinging back and forth, seeing both sides, indecisive because of so many possibilities and similar interpretations seem more fitting. I say this as a bearer of a small hypothenar double loop and both thumbs with double loops.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks Patti, interesting

I sent this link to the subject of this pattern. Perhaps he will comment.

Do you find the interpretation for hypothenar double loop (such as in Fincham's book) fitting in your case? Thanks
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm

zaobhand wrote:Thanks Patti, interesting

I sent this link to the subject of this pattern. Perhaps he will comment.

By the way Patti, do you find the interpretation for composite on Luna mount fitting in your case? Thanks

If you mean Johnny Fincham's interpretation, I just reread it and actually, no, most of it does not apply to me. But maybe my double loop whorl is too small Wink

Some things I can see how an outsider looking in might interpret what they think is going on. Like for instance the gender thing. I am totally into the opposite sex, but can identify with doing things that are more opposite sex related... like playing chess and taking lessons on vert rollerblading (until I had a hard fall).

Personally I think the ridges and their patterns relate very much to how we process environmental data. We as palmists are adding personality traits to the apparent ideosyncrasies of this process.

I think my double loop patterns relate to my associative skills.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Patti, Interesting to learn about how your double loops manifest themselves. Would be interesting to see your prints if you don't mind. Thanks
PS I edited my post before your reply to refer to Fincham's interpretation.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Inserting here the first print pattern.
Clarification on Luna patterns Lunapa10

zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Nleimbigler Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Patti, what is a comb pattern and what does it mean? I think I've seen a lot of those. Could you post an example?
I come across a lot of strange, undefinable fingerprints, which I try to interpret intuitively, because it's impossible to look them up.

Thanks!
Nleimbigler
Nleimbigler

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Any classification for this one?

Clarification on Luna patterns Lunapa13
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Natascha, I'll look for a comb print.

Boaz, I had a recollection of something Lynn has said about putting her palm prints up on forums and feeling unclothed, it's about like going thru one of those body scanners at the airport! (well it is at least to a palm reader that knows how other palm readers read things) It's not an impressive pattern like the ones you've uploaded, anyways.

Regarding identifying the last image you uploaded. Three triradii are involved with a whorl (includes composite/double loops) in the hypothenar area. Usually the triradii visible includes the one near the wrist and the one one higher up. There is another that is farther off the side of the ulnar edge and frequently not visible in the ridges. Extralimital triradii it's called. In this sample it looks like the one that may not have shown up in the ink print is the one at the wrist.

Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 am

Nleimbigler wrote:Patti, what is a comb pattern and what does it mean? I think I've seen a lot of those. Could you post an example?
I come across a lot of strange, undefinable fingerprints, which I try to interpret intuitively, because it's impossible to look them up.

Thanks!

I don't really want to take this thread off topic, but in the sense of illustrating a comb I'll add it here. I don't really have a 'meaning' except when I see it I tell people it's an odd and rare pattern and might relate to their sense of humor or wit and maybe something is unusual and odd about that...? And the response is always a laugh and sometimes an interesting explanation from them or their companion.

Clarification on Luna patterns Interd10

This isn't the best example as it's small and the ink is smudged. It was from one of my classes where the students made their prints and I got to keep a copy. If I come across a better example I'll share. But, I think you can get the idea. See how the ridges colored in purple appear to dead end where the green ridges pass under. A clearer pattern can even appear like a fan or seashell shape.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:37 am

Patti, I also see the double loop in the last image that I uploaded. It is possible that the extra triradius is near the wrist. The person is quite an unusual character. Thanks
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Nleimbigler Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 am

Yes Patti, that's what I thought it was, and I've seen it quite a few times too. I find it strange, as though the loop has been stopped half way by a wall, like it's trying to develop but can't because it's been cut off.
Do you think that it could be interpreted that way - their sense of humour & funloving, their hobbies and leisure time being very important & developed but blocked or repressed in a way?
Nleimbigler
Nleimbigler

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 am

zaobhand wrote:Patti, I also see the double loop in the last image that I uploaded. It is possible that the extra triradius is near the wrist. The person is quite an unusual character. Thanks

I think it's possibly at the wrist, but not visible in the print. What about the other hand?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:53 am

The other hand is loop of nature/mystery
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 am

zaobhand wrote:The other hand is loop of nature/mystery

So there would be two triradii along the hypothenar on the radial side...?
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  zaobhand Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 am

I think so. The print is not so good, blurred toward the wrist. I took these prints in a hurry.
zaobhand
zaobhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 am

Nleimbigler wrote:Yes Patti, that's what I thought it was, and I've seen it quite a few times too. I find it strange, as though the loop has been stopped half way by a wall, like it's trying to develop but can't because it's been cut off.
Do you think that it could be interpreted that way - their sense of humour & funloving, their hobbies and leisure time being very important & developed but blocked or repressed in a way?

I don't know. The ones I've seen it on seem to have open and easy laughs.

It's true that the pattern is limited from being complete - either from flowing on through or from looping around.

But we don't apply the energy of limitations to other vestige patterns like the musical bee that was just being discussed. Maybe it is worthy of having it's own topic after all.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 am

zaobhand wrote:I think so. The print is not so good, blurred toward the wrist. I took these prints in a hurry.

That would be interesting if both t triradii were not visible. I think the nature loop would require two triradii. ---- Just looked that up and there is one exception and Cummins & Midlo label it as an arch/loop ulnar combo with only one triradii - and it's higher up.
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down