Modern Hand Reading Forum - Discover the language of your hands: palm reading & palmistry forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your opinion & share...
Latest topics
» Handreading International Conference 2024
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 12:17 am by Lynn

» I am a doctor: will I have marriage and children?
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am by daskell

» Can anyone read it for me?
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 am by amit_plawat

» Are there any signs in the hands that you are a twin flame?
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:43 pm by rajashri

» Square on Marriage line
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:25 am by pp38000

» Cross in mount Jupiter
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm by greatbear

» clinodactyly: top phalanges bending towards Mercury finger
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Sun May 21, 2023 1:28 pm by greatbear

» Can anybody please read this hand
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Wed May 03, 2023 6:42 pm by greatbear

» Nisha Ghai
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:43 pm by mihsaaskhan

» Absolutely non-sense career till now
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm by mrhandsome

» Fate Destiny Line -
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:21 pm by Stefania

» VIII - Palmistry books TOP 100 - listed by 'Amazon Sales Rank'!
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:34 am by Magda van Dijk-Rijneke

» Stewart Culin - Palmistry in China and Japan
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:53 am by Stijn

» Herbert Giles - Palmistry in China
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:20 am by Stijn

» life line forks
Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:54 am by Stijn

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 387 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:35 pm
Moderators & partners

• Discover the Modern Hand Reading Forum partners:

Would you like to see your website listed?

Modern Hand Reading Forum Partners

Pointing finger: check this out!

Statistics
We have 5933 registered users
The newest registered user is Skylines3

Our users have posted a total of 47499 messages in 4940 subjects
Top posting users this month
Lynn
Heidi Klum - supermodel Voting17Heidi Klum - supermodel Voting19Heidi Klum - supermodel Voting18 
amit_plawat
Heidi Klum - supermodel Voting17Heidi Klum - supermodel Voting19Heidi Klum - supermodel Voting18 
daskell
melodystarly523405

Top posting users this week
amit_plawat
Lynn
daskell

Recommendations

• The FREE hand reading services at the Modern Hand Reading Forum are being continued in 2019 with the assistance of Google adsense!

Pointing finger: check this out!

Google+
MAJOR HAND READING SYNONYMS
Palmistry, Palm Reading, Hand Analysis, Chirology & Chiromancy.

Learn how to read hands according the Modern Hand Reading paradigm & you can use this forum as your palm reading guide!

Heidi Klum - supermodel

+4
Lynn
Helen
Martijn (admin)
Caprie
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heidi Klum - supermodel Empty Heidi Klum - supermodel

Post  Caprie Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 am

Heidi Klum - supermodel Hk1

Heidi Klum - supermodel Hk2b

Heidi Klum - supermodel Hk3r

Heidi Klum - supermodel Hk4n

Heidi Klum - supermodel Hk5w

Heidi Klum - supermodel Hk6y

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title specification)

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Heidi Klum - supermodel Empty Re: Heidi Klum - supermodel

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 am

Heidi Klum - supermodel 989321

Hi Capri, very nice collection!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

http://www.handresearch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Wow.... what a nice and clear set of pictures. Her Heart Line is very interesting. Her Thumb set and thumb shape are surprising, at list for me
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Thank you both very much for your comments.

Why are in this study women with longer ring finger being called masculine? Doesn't she have a longer ring finger?

Actually I'm more interested what men find appealing, since she was listed for many years in Maxim's HOT 100 females. Of course, by hand features.

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Caprie wrote:... Why are in this study women with longer ring finger being called masculine? Doesn't she have a longer ring finger?
Hi Caprie,

Yes, obviously Heidi Klum has a low '2D:4D digit ratio'... but I think this relates to the fact that she is a typical 'performer'!

Look at her track-record, which includes quite some completely different successful performances, e.g. as a model, actress, television host, singer, fashion designer, television producer... and even as an artist!

That doesn't look much like a typical woman-like role pattern... does it?

And on top of that: since 2004 she also became a mother, of 4 children untill today!

I think... her 'finger ratio' does explain some part of her rather remarkable 'level of energy'.

Heidi Klum - supermodel 964784 Regarding your other question... just a quick answer:

'What men find appealing (about Heidi Klum)?''

Well, I think a large part of that is really related to her 'energy'...!

Though obviously she has got the typical 'looks' that become popular in fashion world over the years since the 80's - but if she was born 10 years earlier Heidi Klum would probably have been described as 'too skinny', in general: beauty is a dependent of time... and cultur!!

But having delicate, large, narrow, palms with very long, slender fingers... that appears to be a typical pattern of 'supermodels'!

(Check out the hands of some other famous 'supermodels' who also became successful in quite a few other fields, such as: Tyra Banks & Cindy Crawford)

Caprie, how does this sound to you?

Heidi Klum - supermodel Icon_bounce

... Heidi Klum - supermodel 478581Heidi Klum - supermodel 478581Heidi Klum - supermodel 478581
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am

Thank you Martijn, very informative reply.

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 am

Sorry I have never heard of Heidi Klum, I don't know who she is. My first thoughts when looking at her hands were 'a woman who is tough in business but vulnerable in private life'.

Water handshape is indeed common amongst many actresses, models & artists. Added to her strong lines & long ring finger, this combination can bring drama, excitement, great highs and deep lows in life. At first glance their hands might look delicate & vulnerable (and in many ways they are). But the ones with the longer fire (apollo) finger, low 2D:4D are the more competitive, businesslike, risk-taking, expressing their energy out into the world, 'performing', 'asserting their image' - all of which might be classed as characteristics traditionally ascribed to more 'masculine' behaviour. They might also be more prone to some kind of 'addictive / compulsive behaviour' - e.g. from workaholics to OCD to alcoholics - they just love the adrenalin rush! this water/fire energy can turn negative, even self-destructive, especially when bored or when under emotional upset/stress - and can eventually 'burn themselves out'.

PS look at her rings on thumb & index - wanting to boost her powers of self assertion, willpower, determination, wanting to be a high achiever (although really she feels out of control she wishes to appear in control) issues about '(re)claiming her power'.

PPS who is Heidi Klum? where might I have heard of her?

Last edited by Lynn on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynn
Lynn

http://www.handanalysis.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 am

Lynn wrote:Sorry I have never heard of Heidi Klum, I don't know who she is. My first thoughts when looking at her hands were 'a woman who is tough in business but vulnerable in private life'.
Hi Lynn,

You never heard of Heidi Klum?
Well, you probably know her husband... 'Seal', the singer from London.

PS. You probably know Claudia Schiffer, who is by far the most wellknown (blonde) supermodel from Germany. Heidi is the second.

Heidi Klum - supermodel 158c1ed1f1f2232475f5f04fabc8-grande
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:37 am

yeah Martijn, I've heard of Claudia Schiffer!.... Banana waving
oh! of course I heard of Seal! - his name is my surname! and (maybe 20?) years ago I bought his 1st CD. still no idea who his wife is tho Embarassed Very Happy

Last edited by Lynn on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : off topic! ;-))
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:01 am

Lynn wrote:... But the ones with the longer fire (apollo) finger, low 2D:4D are the more competitive, businesslike, risk-taking, expressing their energy out into the world, 'performing', 'asserting their image' - all of which might be classed as characteristics traditionally ascribed to more 'masculine' behaviour. ...
Thank you very much for your comment Lynn.

Well, my perception of a "masculine woman" is as a woman who looks like, talks like and moves like a man which doesn't apply to Heidi. That's why I was confused.

I've forgot about what is traditionally considered masculine before reading yours and Martijn's comment.

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 am

Caprie wrote:... Well, my perception of a "masculine woman" is as a woman who looks like, talks like and moves like a man which doesn't apply to Heidi. That's why I was confused.
Hi Capri,

You have now started talking about a "masculine woman"... but I would like to point out some details:

For, Lynn only used the words "masculine behavior", and the study you mentioned is talking about a "masculine brain"!

I think Lynn and I explained how her low 2D:4D digit ratio may be related to her behavior... but obviously: most of Heidi Klum's hand characteristics are typically female-like!

So, we were not trying to tell that Heidi Klum is some kind of a male-like woman. We only mentioned talked about her behavior.

I hope you recognize that this concerns a big difference!

(I think your confusion might be related to making assumptions that are probably... one bridge too far)

Capri, does this now make sense for you?
Feel free to continue asking for more details if necessary!

Heidi Klum - supermodel 399964
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Ok Martijn,
I'm sorry that I don't think that "performing" should be reserved only for men and disagree with statements like "That doesn't look much like a typical woman-like role pattern".

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Ok Capri, we appear to disagree - which is just fine.

Not sure that we 'reserved' anything: Lynn and I only refered to some classical role patterns, of which you mentioned in your earlier comment that you sort of have forgotten what these include. So that might explain at least some part of our disagreement(?)

Heidi Klum - supermodel 399964
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anu_d Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:28 pm

long sun and mercury fingers....and a clear fate line running towards Jupiter give her prominence in her career......looks like a successful businesswoman's hand.

but where does the celebrity status comes from?

there must be other signs ?
a fish like formation, between the life and fate lines.
and probably a sun line that is not quite filly visible in the given angles of the pictures.
as good pictures though as you might fing in the public domain

Regards---a_D
anu_d
anu_d

http://palmistry.iforums.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi Caprie,
Going back to your original question,
Caprie wrote:Why are in this study women with longer ring finger being called masculine? Doesn't she have a longer ring finger?
If you are referring to the diagram with the black hands that show digit ratio. I think the word 'masculine' under "low 2D:4D" is simply referrring to the fact that low 2D:4D is a more 'masculine' digit ratio ie it is more commonly found in men.
Lynn
Lynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

Lynn wrote:... If you are referring to the diagram with the black hands that show digit ratio. I think the word 'masculine' under "low 2D:4D" is simply referrring to the fact that low 2D:4D is a more 'masculine' digit ratio ie it is more commonly found in men.

Thank you Lynn! That is a good point of view. Never would thought about it that way.

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Caprie Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 am

Martijn (admin) wrote:..Not sure that we 'reserved' anything: Lynn and I only refered to some classical role patterns, of which you mentioned in your earlier comment that you sort of have forgotten what these include. So that might explain at least some part of our disagreement(?)

Hi Martijn,
I've named you and Lynn because your comments reminded me about classic/traditional role patterns, not that because I think you have traditional views, just the opposite. Though need more reassurance from you. geek

Caprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Caprie wrote:
Hi Martijn,
I've named you and Lynn because your comments reminded me about classic/traditional role patterns, not that because I think you have traditional views, just the opposite. Though need more reassurance from you. geek
lol!
Alrighty!!
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Heidi Klum in "Victoria's Secret Supermodels Arrive In Yacht":
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/eUwgOfzlVn4/Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Arrive+Yacht/21IspHqDoq4/Heidi+Klum

( :8->: ... Let's hope that more celebrities start waving with their hands as often as Heidi Klum does)

Heidi Klum - supermodel Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Arrive+Yacht+21IspHqDoq4l

Heidi Klum - supermodel Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Arrive+Yacht+IDArNXDT10dl

Heidi Klum - supermodel Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Arrive+Yacht+OHCbxXeCeYkl

Heidi Klum - supermodel Victoria+Secret+Supermodels+Arrive+Yacht+w7rzWL_q8Yjl
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Martin Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:17 am

I tend to agree with Lynne-
I feel it's the qualities the person displays in their area of interest, rather than masculine/ feminine. The long ring finger for instance showing aptitude in spacial dynamics, art, risk taking, performance art. I find the long index finger is invariably a leader rather than a follower, even if they aren't followed!
I must admit to having a very long ring finger and short index finger, and am a graphic artist, love a bet and do take risks... and loathe cooking and house work.So maybe I am more of the masculine ilk.
I find all the phalanges on each finger have strong correlations to predicting the likely career the sitter has. For instance, a very long third phalange on the Saturn finger with a life line heading to the Mount of Lunar is often associated with a long haul truck driver, oil riggers.
Tear drops on fingers with a gently curved Mercury finger, and Apollo finger towards a strong Saturn with a square tip are often in Counseling - like Centrelink etc.

Felicity
Felicity Martin
Felicity Martin

http://www.hallettgalleryfelicitymartin.com.au

Back to top Go down

Heidi Klum - supermodel Empty Heidi Klum

Post  Pamelah Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:30 am

I see two things that are important here for Heidi. First of all, her left Apollo finger is high set, meaning she seeks appreciation and applause, needs it so being in the spotlight, being a celebrity would totally fit with that.

The second thing is that I was surprised to see her having a Romantic Idealist heart line on her left hand. Most celebrities have Passionate or Hermit heart lines. She does have a Passionate on her right hand so that explains her desire to focus on herself enough to stand out from others. For new readers, see my blog to learn more about heart lines.
http://www.lovestyles.blogspot.com.

By the way, Lynn, she's a national cable show in the US called Project Runway where she's judging clothes designers - it's a reality TV show and very popular here.

blog on heart line types
Pamelah
Pamelah

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm

I would like to class this women hand as Air hand though the palm length is bigger than fingers. I include hand and finger signature too when class the hand in elemental method.

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:19 pm

stalin.v wrote:I would like to class this women hand as Air hand though the palm length is bigger than fingers. I include hand and finger signature too when class the hand in elemental method.

Hi Stalin,

An 'air handshape' not only requires long fingers, but also a SHORT palm (edit: square palm).

I think that various photos indicate that Heidi has a LONG palm (see for example the picture below), and there it looks like that her hand can best be qualified as a ...
'water handshape'.

I hope this makes sense!?

EDIT: According the Elemental system: Heidi Klum has a 'water hand' (= longer fingers + long palm); but her hand is also featured with long major lines - which is a typical 'air' quality.

Heidi Klum - supermodel Hk1

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sv-b Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Hello martijn, Smile

To classify as water hand, one of the most eminent feature should be consider about their numerous fine lines on palm- Smile

If you could tell the characteristics of water qualities of 'Hleidi klem', it would be better to understand your theories. Smile

Last edited by stalin.v on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

sv-b

Back to top Go down

Post  Martijn (admin) Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 pm

stalin.v wrote:Hello martijn, Smile

To classify as water hand, one of the most eminent feature should be consider about their numerous fine lines on palm- Smile

Dear Stalin,

Lynn - who is one of our elemental-experts - described the most important characteristic of the 'air hand' in another discussion as follows:

"Yes, air hand has a square palm and long fingers in relation to length of palm, tho more like 85% than 80%. (edit - when I say "air hand" I am talking about air hand shape)"

See:
https://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/iiib-elemental-chirology-f3/intro-to-5-element-chirology-t21.htm

(Lynn also described in that discussion that in the elemental system the lines are - edit: -assessed seperately from 'hand shape'!)

PS. I must admit... it took me a while before I understood this point, but this is actually a major issue according the elemental system. Wink

Example of an 'air hand (shape)': long fingers + square palm.

NOTICE: This example also shows long primary lines, which concerns another 'air' quality... but Lynn described that in the elemental system this is only a minor feature and doesn't relate to the basic principle of the 'air hand'.

Heidi Klum - supermodel Airhand_big

Last edited by Martijn (admin) on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Martijn (admin)
Martijn (admin)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum